. Creamy Keto Lasagna Rolls
The classic Italian dish, lasagna, is a staple in households across the globe. From the classic Italian dish of baked noodles and cheese to modern-day explorations using ingredients like vegan and Paleo proteins, this savory dish adapts easily to dietary needs.
One of the newest culinary creations? Keto lasagna rolls. This tasty and simple dish has all the flavors of classic lasagna without the carbs! If you’re on the hunt for a low-carb comfort food dinner option, this creamy keto dish is just the ticket.
Keto lasagna rolls are just as delicious and indulgent as classic lasagna rolls. The filling is simple enough to make ahead and bake later for an easy weeknight dinner solution. Your family will think you’ve been slaving in the kitchen all evening!
Ready to make Keto Lasagna Rolls? Let’s get started!
-1 cup ricotta cheese
-½ cup mozzarella cheese
-¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
-1 egg, preferably free range
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
-1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
-1/8 teaspoon salt
-1/8 teaspoon pepper
-1 teaspoon olive oil
-8 lasagna noodles, cooked and cut into halves
-2 cups Marinara sauce (or your favorite pasta sauce)
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, garlic, parsley, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
3. Grease a 9-inch (23 cm) baking dish with the olive oil.
4. Place the half-size lasagna noodles on a cutting board. Place a spoonful of the cheese mixture in the center of each noodle. Spread it evenly over the noodle.
5. Roll up the noodle into its own individual tube and place seam-side down in the prepared baking dish. Repeat with the remaining lasagna noodles and cheese mixture.
6. Pour marinara sauce over the lasagna rolls and spread it over the noodles. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
8. Let the lasagna rolls cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Tucking into this indulgent dish will make you feel like you’re not missing out on traditional Italian dishes even if you are following a low-carb diet. Cheese and egg fillings combine perfectly with savory marinara sauce to create a dish that you’ll want to make time and time again.
Enjoy these delicious Keto Lasagna Rolls as part of your next family dinner or as a meal prepped option for work lunches during the week. Whether you’re looking for a meal that even the kids will love or a delicious dinner for your next casual get-together, these lasagna rolls are sure to be a hit!