. Creamy Bacon Jalapeno Eggs
Looking for a way to spice up your breakfast? Creamy bacon and jalapeno eggs are the perfect way to mix things up in the morning. With savory bacon, a bit of spice from the jalapenos, and creamy eggs, this recipe will turn any morning into a delicious start to the day.
This scrumptious breakfast will take just minutes to prepare, and you’ll have a restaurant-caliber meal in no time. And if you’re looking for a bit more kick to your breakfast, adding extras like diced tomatoes, avocado, or even chorizo will take this dish to the next level. Get ready to make a seriously scrumptious breakfast—our creamy bacon and jalapeno eggs recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
4 slices bacon
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 jalapeno, diced
6 large eggs
1/4 cup heavy cream
Salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the bacon slices in the skillet and cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until golden and crispy. Remove the cooked bacon and place it on a plate lined with paper towels. When the bacon is cool enough to handle, chop it into small pieces.
2. Add the butter to the skillet, and once melted, add the garlic and jalapeno. Cook for about 30 seconds, and then add the bacon pieces back to the skillet.
3. Add the eggs and whisk them until combined. Cook the eggs, stirring occasionally, for about 3-4 minutes or until they are scrambled and cooked through.
4. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the cream. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the cilantro and continue to stir until everything is combined.
5. Serve the scrambled eggs warm with plenty of freshly chopped herbs and extra hot sauce, if desired. Enjoy!
Creamy bacon and jalapeno eggs are one of the quickest, yet delicious, ways to spice up the breakfast table. With bacon, garlic, jalapeno, and eggs, this dish is packed with flavor. Plus, it’s quick and easy to prepare, perfect for busy mornings, and easily customizable with your favorite extras. So, the next time you’re looking for a delicious and unique breakfast option, give this recipe a try. You’ll be glad you did!