Chocolate Coconut Fudge Parfait
Fudge Parfaits – Decadent Coconut-Chocolate Desserts
A fudge parfait is a decadent coconut-chocolate dessert that will satisfy any chocoholic’s sweet tooth. It’s an easy dish to make and the ingredients are widely available. Fudge parfaits are a delightful treat for parties, family gatherings, or just a special break from reality. Get ready to indulge in this yummy treat!
A Fudge Parfait is a sweet and creamy combination of melted chocolate, coconut, and cream. A traditional Fudge Parfait is made with layers of semi-freeze-dried ice cream and chunks of chocolate fudge in an ice cream cone that is topped with crushed nuts and a drizzle of more chocolate and coconut.
The best part about making Fudge Parfaits is that there are so many creative ways to make it. Depending on your taste, you can top your parfait with many different kinds of goodies like sprinkles, crushed candy bars, or even cookie crumbs.
Ingredients for Coconut-Chocolate Fudge Parfait:
1 tub of frozen ice cream, thawed
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 cups shredded coconut
3/4 cup heavy cream
3/4 cup mini marshmallows
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Whipped cream, to garnish
1. Begin by melting the chocolate chips and cream together in a double boiler, stirring until it is a smooth and creamy consistency.
2. Place the melted chocolate mixture in a shallow dish and add the shredded coconut, stirring until it is completely coated.
3. Place the mixture into the freezer for 30 minutes, until it is slightly firm and easy to form into a bowl shape.
4. Spread the marshmallows over the bottom of the bowl, so that it is evenly distributed.
5. Add the softened ice cream into the chocolate-coconut mixture and stir until the two are thoroughly combined.
6. Scoop the ice cream mixture into the bowl and freeze for 4 hours, or until solid.
7. To serve, scoop the frozen Fudge Parfait into individual bowls and top with whipped cream.
8. Enjoy your decadent Coconut-Chocolate Fudge Parfait!
Fudge Parfaits are a great way to indulge in a chocolaty treat without feeling too guilty. They are creamy and the perfect balance of crunch and sweetness. Not to mention, your guests will be impressed with the presentation and deliciousness of your homemade dessert. What are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try and you won’t be disappointed!