. Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Pork
Are you ready for the most delicious cheesy spinach stuffed pork? This is the perfect dish to impress your dinner guests – with its creamy center and aromatic, golden crust. This traditional stuffing is made with fresh spinach, nutty Parmesan cheese and savory pork. The combination of flavors and textures make this a truly gourmet-level dish. Everyone in the family will love it!
This dish can be made easily with just a few fresh ingredients. It takes about an hour to make so it can easily be a weeknight dinner option. The creamy center is sure to charm everyone’s palate and the delicious crust of Parmesan cheese will have them asking for more. Plus, this is a great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables – isn’t that something we all want?
Plus, this dish is healthy and packed full of nourishment. It is rich in protein due to the pork, vitamin A from the spinach and calcium from the Parmesan cheese. So you can feel good about nourishing your family with real, wholesome ingredients.
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Pork
• 2 lbs of pork tenderloin
• 6 cups of spinach
• 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
• 2 tablespoons of butter
• Salt and pepper
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Slice the pork tenderloin into 4 equal pieces and season them with salt and pepper.
4. Place the pork tenderloin pieces in the skillet and cook each side for about 3 minutes until they are lightly browned.
5. Remove the pork from the skillet and place them in a baking dish.
6. In the same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter.
7. Once the butter has melted, add in the spinach and garlic powder.
8. Sauté the spinach until it’s tender and remove the skillet from the heat.
9. In a bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese and the cooked spinach.
10. Place the mixture on top of the pork tenderloin pieces in the baking dish.
11. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
12. Remove the foil from the dish and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
13. Remove the cheesy spinach stuffed pork from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Cheesy spinach stuffed pork is sure to be a new favorite in your family. It’s easy to make and packed with protein, vitamins and minerals. The creamy spinach center and golden Parmesan crust make it a truly delicious dish. You can serve this with a side of mashed potatoes or roasted vegetables. Share it with friends and family and impress everyone with this delicious homemade dinner. Bon Appetit!