“Cheesy Spinach Frittata”
Cheesy Spinach Frittata – Awaken Your Taste Buds
Are you looking for an easy way to make a delicious breakfast in no time? Well, look no further. Introducing the cheesy spinach frittata – a scrumptious and flavorful egg-based meal that will surely tickle your taste buds.
This savory delight will awaken your senses and will soon become a favorite go-to breakfast for you and your family. With just a handful of simple ingredients, you don’t have to worry about breaking the bank just to whip up an amazing breakfast that will have everyone raving.
Besides being incredibly delicious, the cheesy spinach frittata is also incredibly healthy with its generous amounts of protein, vitamins, and minerals. It’s a great way to start off the day right.
Best of all, making this dish is so incredibly easy that you can treat yourself and your family with a freshly prepared frittata without having to be a master chef in the kitchen. Just follow the steps below and you’re ready to go!
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup whole milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup fresh spinach, finely chopped
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese, milk, salt, and pepper until they are well combined.
3. In a 9-inch oven-safe skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add the spinach and red onion to the skillet and sauté until the vegetables are soft, about 3 minutes.
5. Pour in the egg mixture and reduce the heat to low.
6. Using a wooden spoon or spatula, slowly stir the eggs to make sure everything is evenly distributed.
7. Let the frittata cook until the edges are set but the center is still slightly runny, about 4-5 minutes.
8. Place the skillet in the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until the center has set.
9. Remove from the oven and let it cool for at least 5 minutes before slicing into desired pieces and serving.
Enjoy the cheesy spinach frittata with a warm cup of coffee or a refreshing orange juice. You can also top it off with some parsley, diced tomatoes, and/or sliced olives for added flavor and texture.
In conclusion, the cheesy spinach frittata is a fantastic breakfast option that will not only taste amazing but is also really easy to make. Perfect for busy mornings, it’s sure to quickly become a staple in your kitchen. So, get cooking today and enjoy this beautiful egg-y goodness!