. Cheesy Spinach Bake
Are you looking for a new way to get your daily serving of vegetables? Who said that vegetables had to be boring? Check out this cheesy spinach bake – a delicious way to get your greens!
This cheesy spinach bake is loaded with lots of flavors and a punch of nutrition. This dish is so yummy that you won’t even remember you’re eating your veggies. Unlike other vegetable dishes, this cheesy spinach bake never gets boring and makes for a great side dish or party appetizer.
This cheesy spinach bake only takes a few minutes to put together and feels rich and luxurious yet still incredibly light. It is a great way to get your daily intake of vegetables, and a delicious way to get your family or friends to eat their greens.
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 350g of fresh spinach, chopped
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
– 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 cup of shredded cheese
– 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 175°C.
2. In a large frying pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the garlic and sauté for one minute.
3. Add in the spinach and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for two minutes or until the spinach is wilted.
4. In a separate pan, melt the butter and whisk in the flour until it is completely dissolved. Slowly add in the milk and stir until the mixture has thickened.
5. Add the milk mixture to the spinach and combine.
6. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish and spoon the spinach mixture into the dish.
7. Top with the shredded cheese and Parmesan cheese.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
9. Let cool for a few minutes before serving.
This cheesy spinach bake is sure to be a hit with everyone. The creamy spinach and garlicky flavor will have even the strongest vegetable haters wanting more. This dish is so simple to make and, with its rich and creamy ingredients, looks like an entrée from a high-end restaurant without all the fuss.
This dish is great for a family dinner or a dinner party, making it the perfect side to any meal. It is also a great way to get a serving of vegetables in and sneakily give picky eaters their daily nutrients. The combination of all-purpose flour, milk, and cheese creates a warm and creamy sauce that infuses the spinach and holds all the flavors together.
Even if you don’t like spinach, this cheesy spinach bake will make you a believer. Its cheesy goodness will easily mask any of the flavor of the spinach and keep you wanting more. So, next time you’re looking for a way to get your serving of veggies, try out this cheesy spinach bake. It’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends!