Cheesy Soft Taco Bake
Soft taco bakes are a favorite for anyone who likes Mexican-style food. Not only do they have the delicious flavors of tacos, but they are also much easier to make than traditional tacos. With a cheesy Soft Taco Bake, you can get the same tasty experience as tacos but with a lot less effort. And with the amount of cheese and other tasty ingredients, what could be better?
For this recipe, you’ll need;
1 pound ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 can of diced tomatoes, drained
1 can of black beans, drained
2 cups of shredded cheese
3 cups of tortilla chips, crushed
1/3 cup of sour cream
1/4 cup of chopped cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
3. Add the taco seasoning and stir until all the ingredients are combined.
4. Add the chopped onion, garlic, and bell pepper and cook for five minutes or until vegetables are softened.
5. Add the diced tomatoes and black beans and stir.
6. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
7. Place half of the crushed tortilla chips on the bottom of the baking dish.
8. Pour the beef and vegetable mixture over the tortilla chips.
9. Top with the remaining crushed tortilla chips.
10.Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
11.Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
12.Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes.
13.Top with sour cream, chopped cilantro, and any other desired toppings.
A Soft Taco Bake is an easy way to get all the flavor of tacos without all the hassle. The base is made with beef, taco seasoning, vegetables, tomatoes, and black beans. This is then layered with crushed tortilla chips and cheese, and topped with sour cream and cilantro. It’s an incredibly tasty meal that the whole family will love.
Making a Soft Taco Bake is easy and requires very little preparation. First, you’ll need to cook the beef and season it with taco seasoning. Then, you’ll add the chopped onion, garlic, and bell pepper and cook until softened. From there, you’ll add the tomatoes and beans to the beef mixture and layer it onto the bottom of a greased baking dish. Top that with crushed tortilla chips and cheese, and bake for 25 minutes.
Topping the Soft Taco Bake is one of the best parts. Sour cream and cilantro are two of the most popular options, but you can get as creative as you’d like! Adding diced tomatoes, sliced jalapeños, or avocado slices can add a great pop of color and flavor. You can also make it even heartier by adding dollops of refried beans or guacamole as toppings.
The best part about Soft Taco Bake is that it’s