. Cheesy Keto Bacon Tart
Cheesy Keto Bacon Tart
The keto diet has been popular for years, and yet, it remains as one of the most influential diets around; revolutionizing peoples’ lives and delights us with a delicious way to eat while losing weight. Now, imagine a tart that takes all the amazing flavors that keto has to offer, mixing in warm and juicy bacon bits, all seasoned with the cheesy goodness of grated cheese; you have your very own version of an extraordinary dish, the Cheesy Keto Bacon Tart.
This tart has achieved international recognition for its delicious combination that manages to capture the flavors, texture, aroma, and color of some of the most popular keto recipes, while making the tart stand out.The salty and juicy bacon paired with the delicious cheese and the crispy crust of the tart makes it an incredible, tantalizing dish that could be the highlight of any dinner. To make matters even better, you can savor this dish while losing weight!
In order to get the most out of your Cheesy Keto Bacon Tart, be sure to give the tart the TLC it deserves; the crust should be freshly prepared with the right amount of ingredients, while the filling should be as cheesy as possible. Simply follow the ingredient list below and instructions for preparation to find out how to make a truly amazing tart.
For the crust
• 2 cups almond flour
• 2 tablespoons coconut flour
• 4 tablespoons melted butter
• ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
• Salt, to taste
For the filling
• ½ pound of cooked bacon, crumbled
• 2 cups shredded cheese (Swiss, Cheddar, or Mozzarella work best)
• 1 cup sour cream
• 2 eggs
• ¼ cup chopped parsley
• Salt, to taste
1. Start by preparing the crust. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, combine both kinds of flour, melted butter, grated parmesan cheese, and salt, and work it together until well blended.
3. Grease the bottom of a 9-inch tart pan and spread the dough evenly.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked and lightly golden brown.
5. Now, for the filling. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the filling together, except for the shredded cheese.
6. Spread the mixture evenly over the tart. Top with the shredded cheese and return the tart to the oven.
7. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and lightly golden brown.
8. Allow to cool before slicing and serving. Enjoy!
The Cheesy Keto Bacon Tart is one of the most comforting recipes you can make; it is also one of the most delicious and versatile. You can combine it with salad greens, vegetables, and fruits; you can have it as a main course meal, but you can also have it as an appetizer.
It is no surprise that the Cheesy Keto Bacon Tart is a fantastic meal choice. It is inexpensive, healthy, and helps you follow a low-carbohydrate diet while savoring the most amazing dishes. Some final tips? Try to use the best ingredients you can and make sure to be generous with the cheese. Lastly,