Do You Love Pizza but Struggle to Find a Keto-friendly Version of Your Favorite Dish?
If you’re a fan of pizza but have been struggling to find a keto-friendly version of your favorite dish then look no further. Introducing Cheesy Garlic Keto Pizza – a delicious, cheesy treat that is sure to have your taste buds singing for joy.
This low-carb pizza is not only packed full of flavor but is also incredibly easy to make in advance or whip up when you’re in a pinch. Let’s get started.
What You’ll Need for Cheesy Garlic Keto Pizza:
•1 cauliflower head
•1/2cup of olive oil
•2 cups of grated cheddar cheese
•1 tsp. garlic powder
•1/4tsp. Ground black pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 450°F (225°C).
2. Start by breaking your cauliflower head into florets.
3. Place your cauliflower florets into a food processor and pulse until you achieve a ‘rice’ like consistency.
4. Place your cauliflower ‘rice’ onto a lined baking sheet and spread out so that the cauliflower is in a thin, even layer.
5. Drizzle the olive oil over the top of the ‘rice’ and using your hands, mix together until all of the ‘rice’ is coated in oil.
6. Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated over, then remove and set aside to cool.
7. Once cooled, in a large bowl, mix together your grated cheddar cheese, garlic powder, oregano, basil, salt, and ground black pepper.
8. Place your cooled ‘rice’ onto a lined baking sheet, spread out so that the ‘rice’ is in a thin, even layer.
9. Spoon the cheese mixture over the top of the ‘rice’ and spread out so that the cheese is evenly dispersed.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, then remove and serve.
There you have it – Keto-friendly Cheesy Garlic Pizza that tastes amazing and will keep your taste buds tingling in delight. This dish works especially well as an appetizer or a great mid-afternoon snack.
We hope you enjoyed this article and don’t forget to try this delicious dish for yourself. Enjoy!