. “Cheesy Bacon Zoodle Bake”
You haven’t truly enjoyed a weeknight dinner until you go hands-on-deck with your baking skills and try our delicious Cheesy Bacon Zoodle Bake. This recipe is definitely one to write home about! Our cheesy bacon zoodle bake is the perfect combination of all your favorites; fluffy zucchini noodles, juicy bacon, and warm melted cheese in every bite. This recipe only takes 25 minutes to make from start to finish and will keep your family excited to come to the dinner table each night.
One of the best things about this recipe is its versatility. Try adding a few slices of red onion, jalapeno, or bell peppers to give your cheesy bacon zoodle bake a Mexican twist. If you’re looking for an even zestier snack, you can top it off with a few slices of avocado and a sprinkle of cilantro. It’s a great way to sneak some extra veggies into your zoodle bake for an even healthier take.
Now on to the best part, here’s what you’ll need to make the most delicious cheesy bacon zoodle bake:
-4-5 zucchini noodles
– 1/2 cup of bacon bits
– 1/4 cup of shredded cheese
– 1/4 cup of milk
– 1/4 cup of butter
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Use a spiralizer to create zucchini noodles. Add zucchini noodles to the baking sheet.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add bacon bits and cook for a few minutes.
4. Pour the bacon bits over the zucchini noodles and spread evenly.
5. Sprinkle cheese generously over the zucchini noodles and bacon.
6. Pour milk over the cheese and bacon and spread evenly with a spoon.
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
8. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
The cheesy bacon zoodle bake is now ready to serve. Enjoy this delicious meal alone or with side dishes such as crispy sweet potatoes wedges, grilled corn on the cob, or a simple garden salad. This cheesy bacon zoodle bake is definitely the perfect weeknight dinner or snack for any occasion!
For more zucchini noodle recipes, try our zucchini noodle stir fry and zucchini noodle layers for a quick and satisfying meal. All of these tasty recipes take just minutes to make and the whole family will love them. If you’re looking for more cheesy dishes you can make, try our easy cheesy potato bake and our three cheese veggie bake.
No matter what kind of meal you’re in the mood for, this cheesy bacon zoodle bake will hit the spot! In just 25 minutes, you can have a tasty dinner that will make your family jump for joy. We guarantee that you won’t be disappointed with the flavor of this recipe and you won’t find any leftovers in your fridge!