Cheesy Bacon Ranch Kebabs
When it comes to easy, über satisfying dinner recipes, Bacon Ranch Kebabs always do the trick. Whether you’re hosting or just looking for a tasty option to end your busy day, these kebabs will be sure to please. This recipe fuses salty bacon with juicy pork tenderloin, a hit of ranch dressing, and oozing cheese. In short, they are delicious!
Thrown together as an easy solution to outdoor entertaining, Bacon Ranch Kebabs are perfect for grilling. Grilling the kebabs ‘in the fat’—that is, with the bacon fat that accumulates during the grilling process—adds a hint of smoky flavor that will make your guests (or your hungry family!) return for seconds.
Not only are Bacon Ranch Kebabs tasty, they’re also easy to make! An added benefit is that you don’t need many ingredients—all you’ll need is pork tenderloin, bacon, ranch dressing, and your favorite cheese. Get your grill started and prepare to indulge.
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Kebabs
1 lb pork tenderloin
1/2 cup ranch dressing
2 cups shredded cheese
1. Begin by cutting the pork tenderloin into 1 1/2-inch cubes. Make sure all the pieces are about the same size.
2. Wrap each pork cube in a slice of bacon. Make sure each piece is completely covered.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the ranch dressing and cheese until they are evenly blended.
4. Take a kebab skewer and thread one bacon-wrapped cube onto the skewer. Continue this pattern until the skewer is filled. Make sure all the cubes are touching each other to ensure even cooking.
5. Place the kebab skewers on a preheated grill over medium-high heat. Grill for 12 minutes, flipping them halfway.
6. During the last two minutes of grilling, spread the ranch and cheese mixture evenly over the kebabs. Continue grilling for two minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the kebabs are cooked through.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!
These Cheesy Bacon Ranch Kebabs may be a simple dish, but they are loaded with flavor. The juicy pork tenderloin is wrapped in salty bacon, then enrobed in a delicious mixture of ranch dressing and cheese. Then, the kebobs are fired over the flame, allowing the fats to caramelize and exude smoky flavor. You can use these kebabs to suit as many tastes as possible—from exotic to classic.
These Bacon Ranch Kebobs can also be adapted to your liking. Feel free to use a flavored ranch to add a unique kick. You could also switch up the cheese. As long as you have the basics, these kebabs are almost endlessly customizable. They can easily accompany other grilling favorites, too. Serve them as classic Shish Kebabs or as part of a full meal with sides like coleslaw or potato salad.
No matter how you choose to enjoy them, Cheesy Bacon Ranch Kebabs will always make a flavorful and effortless