. Cheesy Bacon Ranch Frittata
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Frittata: A Delicious Comfort Food With a Twist
When it comes to home-cooked meals, you don’t always have to shoot for wild and complex flavors. Sometimes, the most comforting meals are the ones with classic flavor combinations. Such is the case with this cheesy bacon ranch frittata. An Italian-style omelette, but made to include all the flavors of some of your favorite comfort dishes, this cheesy bacon ranch frittata is a total crowd-pleaser. Whether served for brunch or a family supper, it’s sure to be a hit!
The combination of bacon, cheese, and ranch dressing provides the different flavors of the dish, making it the perfectly balanced breakfast, lunch, or dinner dish when you’re looking for a classic flavor combo. Those three ingredients combine for a flavor that can easily become a go-to meal in your cookbook!
The great thing about this dish is it’s incredibly versatile. Whether you want it to stand alone, or serve it with some sides, its scrumptious taste goes with almost anything. Try adding some more hearty vegetables such as peppers or tomatoes, or make it into a full-on egg and bacon sandwich. No matter what you choose, this cheesy bacon ranch frittata is sure to be a hit!
So if you’re in need of a delicious and satisfying meal that’s simple to make, you won’t want to pass up this cheesy bacon ranch frittata. Read on for the full recipe, and you’ll be on your way to a fabulous, comforting meal in no time!
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Frittata
• 6 eggs
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• ½ cup of cooked bacon, crumbled
• ¾ cup of your favorite shredded cheese
• ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
• ¼ cup of ranch dressing
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until creamy.
3. Heat olive oil in an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Once heated, add bacon and sauté for 4-5 minutes until bacon is lightly browned and crisp.
4. Reduce heat to medium, and add the egg mixture to the skillet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the egg mixture and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Spread remaining cheese and ranch dressing over the eggs, and transfer the skillet to the preheated oven.
6. Bake for 16-18 minutes until eggs are completely set.
7. Slice frittata into wedges and serve.
Enjoy your tasty and comforting cheesy bacon ranch frittata! Whether served for brunch or a family supper, you and your guests are sure to love it. Additionally, feel free to experiment with the ingredients and inclusion of sides to make the dish your own. The combination of bacon, cheese, and ranch will always be there to provide a classic flavor. Now it’s time to enjoy your delicious cheesy bacon ranch frittata!