Cheesy Bacon Frittata: Get Ready to Enjoy a Delicious Breakfast
Looking for a delicious breakfast option that is easy and packed with flavor? Look no further – this cheesy bacon frittata recipe is sure to excite your taste buds and bring everyone to the breakfast table. A frittata is a baked Italian-style egg dish that is similar to an omelet, but this version is elevated with the addition of bacon and cheese. Boasting of a satisfying texture and amazing taste, you won’t be able to resist this frittata.
Frittatas are incredibly versatile, so you can season to your preference, or use ingredients you have on hand. There are countless ways to customize the frittata to fit your tastes as well – add some sliced onion, mushrooms, or bell peppers to transform it into an all-in-one meal. You can also switch up the type of cheese and meat to create a unique dish.
This cheesy bacon frittata is a great option if you’re looking for a hearty meal that’s both nutritious and tasty. Ready to get started? Here’s what you’ll need to cook it up.
– 6 large eggs
– ½ cup milk
– ¼ teaspoon salt
– ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 2 tablespoons butter
– ¼ cup chopped cooked bacon
– ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, lightly whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
3. In an oven-safe skillet, heat the butter over medium-high heat. When the butter is melted, add the bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until it is lightly browned.
4. Add the egg mixture to the skillet and cook until the edges start to set, about 7 minutes. With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, pull the sides of the eggs and tilt the pan to allow the uncooked parts of the eggs to flow and set on the bottom.
5. Sprinkle the cheese over the top and continue cooking until the eggs are almost set, about 5 more minutes.
6. Place the skillet in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the eggs are completely set. Do not overcook, as the frittata will dry out quickly.
7. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
8. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired, and serve warm.
Now that you know how to make a cheesy bacon frittata, you can get creative and make this versatile dish for any meal – breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Not only is this recipe guaranteed to please everyone in your household, but you can also feel good about providing a healthy meal. The eggs are high in protein and the bacon adds some quality fat, making this dish a nutritious and satisfying way to start your day off right!
If you want to take your frittata to the next level, try adding some extra vegetables or seasonings. You can