Whether you’re planning a business breakfast party or simply seeking a hearty and delicious weeknight meal, Cheesy Bacon Frittata Squares are sure to make mouths water. Not only savory and filling, the bacon, cheese and eggs come together to make a protein-packed, crowd-pleasing favorite. Try this recipe today!
It’s simple to prepare and assemble—it just needs a bit of time in the oven. Before you know it, you’ll have an impressive, flavorful and decadent-looking dish that nobody can resist.
If you’re searching for a brunch staple to serve for a large group, look no further. This recipe is enough to feed a crowd of up to twelve people. Serve with a side of fruit and you’ll have a balanced and nourishing meal that everyone will love.
Cheesy Bacon Frittata Squares
• 6 large eggs
• 2 cups shredded cheese, such as cheddar, Monterey Jack or mozzarella
• 4 slices (4 ounces) of cooked bacon, crumbled
• 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped herbs, such as chives, parsley and thyme
• 1/4 teaspoon of salt
• 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
• Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with butter or nonstick spray.
• In a medium bowl, mix together the eggs, cheese, bacon, herbs, salt and pepper.
• Pour the egg mixture into the prepared baking dish. Drizzle the melted butter over the top.
• Place in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes, or until the frittata is lightly golden on top and the center is set.
• Let the frittata cool for a few minutes before cutting it into eight or nine squares. Serve warm and enjoy!
The great thing about making a frittata is that the possibilities for customization are nearly endless. Feel free to add diced vegetables like bell pepper, onion, tomato and spinach. You can also substitute fresh herbs for dried herbs, use a different type of cheese or add a few tablespoons of sour cream. Feel free to get creative and make this dish your own.
The next time you’re throwing a brunch party or just looking for an easy weeknight meal, you have to try this delicious Cheesy Bacon Frittata Squares. It’s a quick and simple meal that everyone will love. Plus, you can customize it to suit your tastes. This dish will quickly become a staple in your kitchen!