“Cheesy Bacon Crust Pizza”
After countless attempts and dismal tasting pizzas, I am proud to announce that I have finally created a pizza with a cheesy bacon crust. The salty, smoky flavor of the bacon and the creaminess of the cheese combine to make the most delicious and unforgettable pizza crust that I’ve ever tasted.
Pizza has been a staple in many households, for generations. It’s simple, delicious, and everyone loves it! However, the common problem with making pizza at home is that it’s usually just a plain crust. Sure, it’s a delicious crust, but it’s not always exciting. To help spice up your pizza making experience, I’ve developed a recipe that does just that – a cheesy bacon crust pizza!
The addition of bacon into the traditional pizza crust adds an incredible depth of flavor. The salty, smoky, richness of the bacon will tantalize your taste buds in a way that a traditional pizza crust just can’t. Plus, the cheese pulls all of those flavors together to create a dish that you’ll want to make again, and again!
In this article, I’ll explain how to make the most amazing cheesy bacon crust pizza you can imagine, and the steps to do so. After reading this article, you’ll have all of the tools and knowledge you need to create a pizza as fantastic as this one. So, let’s get started!
Cheesy Bacon Crust Pizza
-1 package of pre-made pizza dough
-1/2 pound of bacon
-1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
-1 teaspoon of garlic powder
-1 teaspoon of dried oregano
-1 tablespoon of olive oil
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spread the pizza dough out onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
3. In a medium skillet, cook the bacon until it is crispy. Remove from the heat and let cool. Once cooled, chop the bacon into small pieces.
4. Sprinkle the bacon pieces over the top of the pizza dough.
5. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top of the bacon.
6. Sprinkle the garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper over the top of the cheese.
7. Drizzle the olive oil over the top of the pizza.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
9. Remove the pizza from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
10. Slice the pizza into pieces and enjoy!
This recipe for Cheesy Bacon Crust Pizza will revolutionize your pizza making experience. Everyone loves bacon, and with the addition of cheese, your pizza will be downright irresistible!
When following this recipe to make your cheesy bacon pizza, be sure to preheat your oven completely before baking. This will ensure that the pizza cooks evenly and comes out perfectly crisp. The cheese will also help to bind the bacon pieces to the pizza, so they don’t fall off during the baking process.
Lastly, when the pizza is finished cooking, let it cool for at least 5 minutes before slicing into pieces. This will allow the