. Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sliders
Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sliders – Burgers with a Delicious Twist
Nothing beats a good old-fashioned hamburger with all the trimmings, but when you’re looking for something a little more daring, why not try Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sliders? Topped with a crispy bacon-studded Brussels sprout hash, these sliders will have your taste buds singing. Plus, they’re easy to make and overflowing with flavor.
If you’re like most people, chances are you’re always looking for new ways to shake up your dinner routine. The great news is, the hamburger is a classic which can be infinitely reinvented. From turkey burgers to veggie burgers and even exotic spiced burgers, there are endless possibilities.
This time around, however, we’re making something special: Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sliders. Stuffed with crispy bacon and rich Cheddar cheese, and then topped with a savory Brussels sprout hash, these sliders are not only delicious – but they’re easy to make, too. Let’s take a look at how you can whip up a batch in your own kitchen.
Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sliders Recipe
●1 lb ground beef (80/20)
●2 tablespoons olive oil
●1 small onion, diced
●1 garlic clove, minced
●2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and shredded
●4 slices bacon, diced
●4 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
●1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
●1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
●2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
●4 small hamburger buns
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the Brussels sprouts and bacon to the skillet and cook until the bacon is browned and the sprouts are beginning to wilt, about 10 minutes.
3. In a bowl, combine the ground beef, pepper, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until combined.
4. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and shape into patties.
5. Heat a griddle or large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
6. Place a slice of cheese on top of each patty and allow to melt.
7. Place the patties on buns and top with the Brussels sprout hash.
These sliders are the perfect solution when you’re in the mood for something a little different but still want to stick to something familiar like burgers. The savory bacon-topped Brussels sprouts provide a satisfying crunch and pair perfectly with the sharp Cheddar. Plus, the Dijon and Worcestershire add another layer of flavor, and — best of all — this is all done in just 30 minutes.
For even more of a burger-banging experience, you can add other toppings such as pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, and more. With a burger created this special, your taste buds won’t even know what hit them. So give these