If you’re looking for an easy, delicious meal to feed the family then a Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Bake might be just the thing. This savory dish is one that everyone can enjoy, and it’s cost-effective too – which is always nice.
This hearty meal is packed with flavor, and also provides the added benefit of being a nutritious dinner option. It has everything you need, protein, vegetables, and just the right amount of cheese to top it off. Plus, it’s sure to become a favorite with the whole family.
• 4 cups broccoli florets
• 6 slices of bacon cooked and chopped
• 2 cloves of garlic minced
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Start by chopping up the bacon and frying it in a large skillet. Once it’s crispy, take it off the heat and set it aside.
3. In the same skillet, heat up the olive oil and garlic over medium-high heat. Then add in the broccoli florets and cook until they are tender and lightly browned.
4. Grease a 9×13 baking pan with butter. Once the broccoli is done, spread it out in the pan in an even layer.
5. Sprinkle the bacon and shredded cheese over the top of the broccoli.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
This Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Bake is an easy, nutritious dinner that’s sure to please the whole family. It has all the delicious flavors you want and the added bonus of being good for you too. It’s simple to make and it can be on the dinner table in no time.
The broccoli provides a healthy dose of vitamins, minerals, and fiber while the bacon and cheese lend abundant flavor. You can customize the dish to your family’s taste by adding in extra vegetables or seasoning it to your liking.
It’s also a budget-friendly meal that goes a long way, so you can make sure your family eats a delicious meal without spending too much money. It’s a great choice for a busy weeknight dinner and a hit with kids and adults alike.
This dish is equally great for leftovers. Just pop it into the oven to heat it up and you’ve got another day’s worth of dinner. You can even add some extra ingredients to switch things up, like cooked sausage, mushrooms, or some crumbled crackers to give it a crunch.
No matter how you make it, this Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Bake is sure to be a hit. Give it a try for your next family dinner and enjoy!