Cheese-Stuffed Bacon Peppers
One of the tastiest, yet simple, snacks you can make is cheese-stuffed bacon peppers. This easy dish combines a savory stuffed pepper with a delicious bacon-filled side. Best of all, it takes very little time or effort to make.
The combination of rich bacon, creamy cheese, and sweet pepper make for a flavor-packed appetizer. If you’ve never had the combination before, you may be surprised at just how amazingly good it tastes! The peppers provide a nice crunch, while the melted cheese and crispy bacon create a flavor explosion. Not only is this treat delicious, but it’s also super easy to make. In just 20 minutes, you can have this cheese-stuffed bacon peppers ready for your next gathering.
One of the best things about this cheesy bacon stuffed pepper is that there is no cooking required. You can prep the stuffed peppers ahead of time and then heat them up when you’re ready to eat. Plus, this is an excellent way to use up leftover bacon. You can use any type of cheese or bacon in this dish to customize it to your tastes.
This cheese-stuffed bacon pepper recipe is great for entertaining or family gatherings, or you can also enjoy it for a quick snack. Follow these easy steps to make this tasty and savory treat.
– 4 large bell peppers
– 4 thick slices bacon, cooked and cut into strips
– 1 cup grated cheese of your choice
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the seeds.
3. Place peppers cut-side up on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle the peppers with cheese.
5. Add bacon strips to the peppers and then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the peppers are tender.
7. Serve the cheese-stuffed bacon peppers warm and enjoy!
Whether you’re hosting a party or looking for a quick snack to make, cheese-stuffed bacon peppers are the perfect solution. All you need are a few ingredients, and you’ll have a crowd-pleasing appetizer that only takes 20 minutes to prepare. Try it out and enjoy the savory combination of bacon and cheese with a hint of sweetness from the pepper.