Bacon-Cheese Keto Pizza
There’s nothing better than biting into a piping hot pizza that’s piled high with all of your favorite toppings. Whether you’ve got a classic pepperoni combination or something more unique like a buffalo chicken and blue cheese masterpiece, pizza is a versatile treat that’s sure to satisfy. But what if you could have that same pizza night indulgence without having to worry about carbs and calories? Well, good news—you can! All you need is this quick and easy bacon-cheese keto pizza and you can be enjoying your favorite flavors in no time.
Keto—short for the popular low-carb, high-fat diet—is all the rage these days, with adherents reveling in the promise of weight loss and decreased risks of health issues. Unfortunately, many of the comfort foods we once loved to indulge in on pizza night just don’t fit the keto bill. But with a few simple adjustments, you create crispy, crunchy, delectable keto pizza that everyone can enjoy.
This bacon-cheese keto pizza is a no-fuss favorite that’s sure to become a go-to in your meal rotation. The crust is made with almond flour and other key ingredients that adhere to the keto regimen, meaning you can still enjoy all of the flavors of pizza without the guilt. Topped with everything you’d expect—bacon, cheese, and tomatoes—this pizza satisfies all of the cravings without any of the unhealthy components. It’s a dish that’s sure to make everyone in your house dependent—whether they’re on keto or not.
Bacon-Cheese Keto Pizza
• 2 cups almond flour
• 2 tablespoons coconut flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• ½ teaspoon salt
• 2 eggs, lightly beaten
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 3-4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
• ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9-inch round or 10 x 15 inch baking sheet.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, olive oil, and apple cider vinegar.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the flavored dry ingredients and use your hands to knead the dough together until it forms a smooth ball.
5. Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet. Using your hands, spread the dough evenly over the entire surface.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and cooked through.
7. Remove the crust from the oven and top with bacon, cheese, and tomatoes.
8. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 7-10 minutes, until the cheese has melted and the toppings are cooked through.
9. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
This hearty bacon-cheese keto pizza