. “Bacon Broccoli Cauliflower Bake”
When it comes to creating satisfying meal ideas that will please the tummy without breaking the bank, one of the easiest and most crowd-pleasing recipes that comes to mind is a Bacon Broccoli Cauliflower Bake. This simple recipe uses just a few key ingredients, is simple to make, and has all the flavors of comfort food without the heaviness.
Bacon Broccoli Cauliflower Bake is a combination of crunchy vegetables, smoky bacon, and creamy cheese that is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. It also comes together in one dish for easier meal prep and cleanup. This simple dish can be eaten for a meal, or served as a side dish at a larger gathering. No matter how it is served, everyone will enjoy the savory flavors of this deliciously simple recipe.
* 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
* 4 cups fresh cauliflower florets
* 4-5 slices bacon
* 1/4 cup salad dressing (optional)
* 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* Salt and ground black pepper (to taste)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F (190 degree C).
2. Place fresh broccoli and cauliflower florets onto a greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Top with slices of bacon.
4. Drizzle with the salad dressing of choice (optional) and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
7. Place back in the oven and continue to bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and vegetables have reached desired tenderness.
This Bacon Broccoli Cauliflower Bake is delicious served both hot or cold. It makes a comforting side-dish for family dinners, holiday feasts, or as an addition to any holiday meal. Its savory flavors make it perfect for pairing with anything from grilled steak or chicken breasts to a roasted pork tenderloin. This can also be served as a vegetarian entrée by omitting the bacon for a delicious vegan-friendly meal that is sure to be a hit at any gathering.
No matter how it is served, this Bacon Broccoli Cauliflower Bake is sure to be a hit among all of your family and friends. Enjoy!